What to Do If Your Canadian Visa Was Rejected
Canadian Immigration Immigration

What to Do If Your Canadian Visa Was Rejected


What to Do If Your Canadian Visa Was Rejected

If your Canadian visa was rejected, it’s important to know what to do. Whether you were deported or you were denied, there are options that can help you get your application approved. The key is to find the right lawyer or agency that knows exactly how to help you with your case.

Failure to meet Section 179(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR)

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) allows the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration to issue certificates. These can lead to the detention of non-citizens. Depending on the type of certificate issued, the consequences can vary.

A person named in an inadmissibility certificate can be detained until the proceedings involving the person are concluded. This may be several years. It is also possible for the person to be deported to another country if they are found to be inadmissible on security grounds.


Study program you choose affects whether your study permit application is accepted

Getting a study permit is no small feat, but completing the requisite paperwork is just the beginning. Before embarking on your newfound adventure, take some time to consider your options. The best place to start is your school’s admissions office.

A seasoned admissions counselor will be more than willing to help you navigate the maze that is campus life. Likewise, there is no need to stifle your enthusiasm by not asking questions. With the right kind of guidance, you are sure to find the ideal match.

Using the appropriate channels will ensure that your time and your money are well spent. The following are some of the most common questions. Upon completion of your free consultation, you can start the application process with a little more moxie.



Misrepresentation when applying for a Canadian visa is a serious problem. The consequences can be very negative. If you are convicted of misrepresentation, you may face a five year ban from entering Canada. This ban can also apply to your family members.

In order to avoid misrepresentation when applying for a Canadian Visa, be straightforward with the IRCC. Be honest in your application and if you have any criminal records, be upfront about it.


You may be asked to list your past five addresses, or provide an employment history. The answers you provide can be the basis for the IRCC’s decision. Make sure you do your research before you fill out these forms.

A common way that misrepresentation occurs is when you intentionally withhold material facts. This could be the case if you withhold information about your criminal record, or if you hide a medical condition.

Reapply for a study permit

If you have been rejected for a study permit in Canada, you may want to consider reapplying. Reapplying is important because it can help you strengthen your application and increase your chances of being accepted.

When reapplying for a study permit, you need to include a number of things. First, you need to show that you have the resources to support yourself in Canada while you are studying. You should also demonstrate that you have a plan to return home after your studies are complete. This can be done by providing proof that you will be able to get work in your home country.

The study permit application process can be stressful. As a result, it’s important to avoid mistakes. To prepare for the application, you should make sure that you have a thorough understanding of the rules and regulations.

Return to Canada after exclusion or deportation

If your Canadian visa was rejected due to an exclusion or deportation order, you may still be able to return to Canada. However, there are certain rules you need to follow.

First of all, you need to know what an Exclusion Order or Departure Order is. An Exclusion Order bars you from entering Canada for up to a year. You need to apply for an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) if you want to re-enter the country.

In addition, you will need to prove that you are in fact still living in your home country and that you have strong ties there. Having strong ties to your home country will greatly help you in overcoming your removal or deportation. When you are applying for an ARC, you will need to submit a non-refundable processing fee. The fee is based on the reason for your departure.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *